Grow a cheerful garden of singing flowers using only primary colors in the Ecoline Brush pen set.
There are no prerequisites for this workshop.This is a prerecorded workshop of a live 3 hour class taught in 2021. It is a live video transcript and has not been edited for chatter, quiet tangle time, etc.
Cost: $40.00 USD by itself. Bundle any three VOD Workshops for $100. $30 for each additional class bought at the same time. . Contact Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information. Please specify interest in shading with graphite or Copic Shading Gray Alcohol Markers
Summary: In this 3-hour live workshop you will:
- Learn how to lay down and blend a gorgeous gradient using two of the three primary Ecoline Brush Pen colors.
- Learn a fun, new way to draw the tangle “Spectator” by Annette Rümpler, CZT
- Learn how to combine watercolor pen with chalk pastel to make luscious lighter hues that are easy to tangle over.
- Learn how to use alcohol shading grays OR graphite for shading.
- Use clear and black Sakura Glaze pens to enhance vibrancy and pop.