Students will create a summery yet soft tile featuring Heidi’s new tangle “Spynes” on a 6” tall triangle, using Heidi’s “In Living Color Method.”
This is a prerecorded workshop of a two-part live class taught in July of 2020 in two sessions of 2.5 hours each. It has been edited down to a 4 plus hour single video.
Cost: $40 USD by itself. Bundle any three VOD Workshops for $100. $30 for each additional class bought at the same time. Contact Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information.
In this intermediate to advanced workshop of 2 hours and 30 minutes each night you will learn:
- how to create a lovely “tie dye-esque” gradient using Ecoline Watercolor Brush Pens and their colorless blender.
- best practices and materials (including White Gelly Roll) for tangling over color or subtle color, to maximize “color pop,” and ensure clean crisp layers
- how to create depth by shading with grayscale Copic Sketch alcohol markers, and a black Sakura Glaze Pen
- How to use multiple layers of white chalk to create height and shine
- How to use the “Magic EraZing” technique to add tone on tone interest with a Sakura Clear Glaze Pen.
Email Heidi to Register