- This event has passed.
A Gathering of Spectators 1 – an HK Tangler Workshop Featuring Ecoline Brush Pens
October 6, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT$40
Grow a cheerful garden of singing flowers using only primary colors in the Ecoline Brush pen set.
NOW AVAILABLE AS UNEDITED VOD
Cost: $40 USD, There are no prerequisites for this workshop. Students may take this class as next day Video on Demand if the live time is not convenient.
BONUS: Live attendees will receive video transcript of both this workshop and also a copy of the video from Spectator 2
Summary: In this 3-hour live workshop you will:
- Learn how to lay down and blend a gorgeous gradient using two of the three primary Ecoline Brush Pen colors.
- Learn a fun, new way to draw the tangle “Spectator” by Annette Rümpler, CZT
- Learn how to combine watercolor pen with chalk pastel to make luscious lighter hues that are easy to tangle over.
- Learn how to use alcohol shading grays for shading.
- Use clear and black Sakura Glaze pens to enhance vibrancy and pop.
Student Acknowledgement, Terms and Conditions