SOLD OUT: PURCHASE ON VOD AVAILABLE
Learn how to create striking and interesting backgrounds suitable for Maptangling water brushes and watercolor or water-based brush pens
Cost: $40 There are no prerequisites for this workshop. Students may take this class as next day Video on Demand if the live time is not convenient.
BONUS: Live attendees will receive the video transcript of both this workshop and a copy of the video from January 20th’s section. We will do different colors in each class so you can make twice as many tiles along with me! If I end up teaching the class a third time, you will get a copy of that video too!!
Summary: In this 3-hour live (or VOD) workshop you will :
- Learn how to lay down use both Ecoline Watercolor Brush Pens as well as Water Based Ink Brush Pens (Tombow, Koi, Zig, etc) to create unique backgrounds!
- Learn how to use water brushes and brush pens create background washes
- Learn how to use water brushes to create and control “ink rivers”
- Learn how to adjust the intensity of color in your tiles without losing “random effect”
- Learn how to merge “ink rivers” to create gradients
- Learn how to use water “like bleach” to create negative space wet strings
Student Acknowledgement, Terms and Conditions
Email Heidi to Register