- This event has passed.
Without Fear – a 2-Part HK Tangler Workshop: August 18, and 25th
August 18 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT$75.00
In this 2-part workshop, learn how to create a delicious multi-layered look with Daniel Smith watercolor paints, fineliner and alcohol ink markers for shading.
LIVE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED, BUT I CAN HOOK YOU UP FOR THE VIDEO VERSION. CLICK ON THE RED BUTTON BELOW TO CONTACT ME AND REGISTER!
Date and Time: Thursday, August 18th AND 25th, 2022, both nights, 5:30-8:30PM. This is a 2-part workshop for a total of 6 hours of instruction. Also available on next day Video to be released August 19th and 26th.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Cost: $75.00 USD, plus $2.50 for shipping of paints – Tuition includes 6 hours of online instruction 5 hand-poured mini-pans of Daniel Smith Primatek (mineral) watercolor paints (a $20 retail value) shipped to you.
Students may take this class as next day Video on Demand if the live time is not convenient.
In this intermediate to advanced, live workshop you will learn how to:
- Experience the “deliciousness” that are Daniel Smith mineral watercolors
- Lay down a dimensional watercolor background over a geometric string
- Use traditional tangles to create a fun composition
- Add drama and dimension with tone-on-tone fineliners
- Use Copic Sketch grays and gray fineliner to shade without graphite
- Reapply watercolors as an additional layer to enhance vibrancy
- Use White Chalk Pastel Pencil and White Gel Pen for highlights and pop!