- This event has passed.
Without Fear – a 2-Part HK Tangler Workshop: July 21 AND 28th
July 21 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT$75.00
SOLD OUT: NEW SECTION JUST ADDED
In this 2-part workshop, learn how to create a delicious multi-layered look with Daniel Smith watercolor paints, fineliner and alcohol ink markers for shading.
Date and Time: Thursday, July 21 AND 28th, 2022, both nights, 5:30-8:30PM. This is a 2-part workshop for a total of 6 hours of instruction. Also available on next day Video to be released July 22, and 29th.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Cost: $75.00 USD, plus $2.50 for shipping of paints – Tuition includes 6 hours of online instruction 5 hand-poured mini-pans of Daniel Smith Primatek (mineral) watercolor paints (a $20 retail value) shipped to you.
Students may take this class as next day Video on Demand if the live time is not convenient.
In this intermediate to advanced, live workshop you will learn how to:
- Experience the “deliciousness” that are Daniel Smith mineral watercolors
- Lay down a dimensional watercolor background over a geometric string
- Use traditional tangles to create a fun composition
- Add drama and dimension with tone-on-tone fineliners
- Use Copic Sketch grays and gray fineliner to shade without graphite
- Reapply watercolors as an additional layer to enhance vibrancy
- Use White Chalk Pastel Pencil and White Gel Pen for highlights and pop!