Learn the medieval technique of Marginalia with Heidi in a fun workshop featuring several of her original tangles!
There are no prerequisites for this workshop.This is a prerecorded workshop of a live 3 hour class taught in 2021. It is a live video transcript and has not been edited for chatter, quiet tangle time, etc.
Cost: $32.00 USD by itself. Bundle any three VOD Workshops for $100. $30 for each additional class bought at the same time. . Contact Heidi at email@example.com to register or for more information.
In this 3-hour live workshop you will:
- Learn how to combine Zentangle with the medieval technique of marginalia.
- Learn how to use chalk pastel pencils wet to achieve a subtle but complex background color*
- Practice several of Heidi Kay’s original tangles including QuaSahnt, Spynes, MyMuze, Flutch, and Cassatt.
- Learn how to create a Zen Gem using chalk pastel pencils.**
* Students may use watercolor pencils instead
** Students may use regular colored pencils instead.