- There are no refunds or credits for my workshops. If an emergency comes up and you cannot attend live, the video will be available for all students, including those that are not able to attend live. If for some reason your supplies do not arrive in time, you will have access to the workshop via video. The video link will not expire.
- My workshops often require a fair number of supplies that are pricey, especially if you are new to my workshops and you have to buy them all at once. Please note, I do not offer refunds, so please look at the supply list very carefully before you pay for class and make sure you are up for the spend.
- All Zoom-based HK Tangler workshops will be recorded, and videos will be made available to you for your future reference. Your payment for this class is your acknowledgment that your voice or face may appear on the video given to other students in the live class.
- Additionally, I reserve the right to sell video copies of any of my live workshops to future students as video-on-demand. Payment for this or any HK Tangler online workshop represents your acknowledgement that your recorded voice (voice only – not your face) may be shared on videos distributed for future sale.
- Most Video on Demand Classes are recordings of previously live classes. I have made every attempt to trim out the chatter fore and aft and am only selling workshops that went very smoothly with no technical issues. Please note these are not professionally developed videos, rather workshops I taught live.
- By taking this class or any of my classes, you, the student, acknowledges that techniques as presented in this class are © 2018-2021 HK Tangler/ Heidi Kay. You may not teach this technique nor share this document (including this supply list) without the express, written consent of HK Tangler, CZT/ Heidi.
- All Videos are the intellectual property of HK Tangler. You may not share this video with anyone else. Please respect the hard work that goes into creating a workshop.
- CZTs are requested to contact me before teaching this class. In general, local in person teaching is allowed, however online teaching is not permitted.
- Your payment of the tuition for this class is your acceptance of the above administration policy and student acknowledgements as outlined in numbers 1-8 above.